Today was Aubrey's first birthday party! We had it at our clubhouse. We had about 50 friends and family. It was a Winnie the Pooh themed party. It was a huge success and Aubrey had a great time! She didn't cry at all during her happy birthday song or cake eating. Actually she was so dainty while eating the cake! She would just put the tip of her finger in the frosting and lick it off. She had a great time opening all of her gifts! She liked standing next to the boxes of toys. We had blow up Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. They were a big hit. I bought a piƱata for the kids and Jeremy hung it and the kids loved it. All in all the day was wonderful! I couldn't have pulled it off without my AWESOME husband who helped me do so many things. It was a lot of work but so worth it. I also had to thank all of my wonderful family and friends who helped us get the party ready and bring things. We are so grateful for you! I think everyone had a great time. Here is a montage remembering the day! Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment