Monday, June 9, 2008

5 Months!

Okay so I am a little late. But this little peanut keeps us SO busy and with the last day of school approaching I am super busy. Aubrey is doing SO many new things! One of which is rolling! She is rolling from her back to her tummy. Every time I turn around and she is on the floor she turns over onto her belly. She has a new found love for tummy time! She is also sitting up supported very well and I bet within the next few weeks she will be ready for unsupported. She has found a new best friend........ Nelly. Every time Nelly come near her she squeals and tries to pet her. When Nelly is in the room Aubrey's eyes lock on her. She is now taking a bath in the big girl tub without any seat. We help her sit of course. She also went in the condo pool for the first time on Sunday and LOVED it. She is full of curiosity and loves to go out places. on Friday night we took her to the Ice Cream Social at my school and she was quiet the entire time even in 90 degree heat! This summer is going to be so much fun! She can do so much now and is so interactive. Her and I are going to become best friends with lifetime Fitness. My goal this summer is to work out at least 4 times a week and blog once a week! So check us out weekly for more posts! Happy Summer!!




No comments: