We are having a great summer! I wanted to update everyone about the baby. We went to the doc last Wednesday for a check up. This was the first time we heard the heartbeat! The doc put the doppler on my tummy and BOOM there it was. The doc's response was "Boy this baby stepped right up to the microphone!" It was amazing to hear. It was so strong and loud! We only have 3 and a half weeks until we get to find out what we are having. The summer has been great! Nelly and I have spent time relaxing and taking long walks! I have been able to get to the gym quite often which is great. We just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. It was low key. We just went to The Melting Pot for dinner. We are going to Naples on Saturday for some much needed relaxation. This will be our last time for a while to take a trip alone:) Scroll down to listen to the awesome video I found about infertility. It really makes me sit back and be thankful for all we have been given.

15 Week Belly Shot!


Nelly after a typical walk!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Us! Two years ago the week before we got married in front of our new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment